We are currently accepting requests for meeting room reservations for the September 2022 through August 2023 school year.
Reserve a Meeting Room
Rocky River Public Library is committed to helping build a sense of community by offering free meeting room spaces to nonprofit organizations or individuals for educational, cultural, civic, charitable, intellectual, or related activities. In addition, organizations may use a room to conduct the general affairs of the organization. All meetings and programs must be free and open to the public, and consistent with the library’s informational, educational, recreational, and cultural purposes. Social, fundraising, commercial, partisan meetings, or religious services are prohibited. Exceptions are library-related programs or functions.
- You may reserve one meeting room per month.
- Need to cancel a request? Please call 440-333-7610 x3784 to cancel your meeting room request.
- Meeting rooms close at 8:45 pm Monday through Thursday, 5:45 pm Friday and Saturday, and 4:45 pm on Sundays.
Online meeting room reservation is available for your convenience. To reserve online, you must create an account or log in to your account. Please note that room reservations are not final until you receive a confirmation from the Library.
By clicking the button below, I acknowledge that I have read the Meeting Room Policy.
Please Note: Rocky River Public Library reviews all meeting room requests. Once approved, you will be notified when the room has been assigned, or if there is a problem.
- RRPL reserves the right to reassign spaces as necessary.
- Your request for a room reservation indicates that the Meeting Room Policy is understood, will be adhered to, and that the guidelines for use will be conveyed to your membership.
Meeting Room Capacity:
108 (chairs only) / 65 (tables & chairs)
- Community Room
50 (chairs only) / 24 (tables & chairs)
Audio-Visual equipment is available upon request. Available equipment includes a Screen, Wireless Projector, DVD & Blu-ray Player, Podium, Microphone, and Lavalier Microphone.
Need assistance using our updated equipment? Please make arrangements at least 48 hours in advance of your scheduled meeting time with the Library’s Meeting Room Coordinator. Contact or call 440-333-7610 x3784.
*AV assistance may not always be available – especially during evening and weekend hours*