What’s New For Adults?
Adult Summer Reading Program
June 6 – July 27
Adults have options when it comes to Summer Reading this year! For every book read, participants can ‘log a book’ on , call the Reference Desk so staff can fill out a paper slip, or drop off a paper slip at the library in our Summer Reading mailbox. You can pick up paper slips using our curbside service. Every entry is eligible to receive one ‘virtual’ ticket, and each ticket can be submitted to earn one of seven raffle prize packs.
This year’s prize packs feature $50 gift cards to Joe’s Deli, Bomba, Danny Boys, Herb’s Tavern, King Wah, Rocky River Brewing Company, and Wine Bar. [ View Details ]
The Seed Bank Library is Open!
Seed BankWhile the library is closed to the public, we invite you to use the RRPL Seed Library Checkout Form to request up to 5 packets of seeds per month for free between now and September 20. You can also call us to request seeds by phone. There is a selection of 24 organic, open-pollinated vegetable, herb, and edible flower seeds. Once you have requested your seeds, you will be notified when they are available, which may take 24-48 hours. You can then pick them up through our curbside service! Quantities are limited.
[ View Details ]
Adult Reference Service
Looking for a good book to read? Have a question about virtual programs or need genealogy assistance? Call or email us today!
- Call (440) 333-7610, press #2 (during Library hours)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org ( available 24/7, we are here to answer your inquiries and get you an answer within 24 hours)
News, updates, prevention tips, and more visit:
- COVID-19: Ohio Department of Health
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) – Centers for Disease Control and Prevent (CDC)
- COVID-19: Benefits for Individuals & Businesses |
- COVID-19 Resources: Internet Access
- COVID-19: Online Resources including At Home Learning Tools
For the latest information on COVID-19, visit coronavirus.ohio.gov. In addition, those with questions about COVID-19 can call the Ohio Department of Health hotline at 1-833-4-ASK-ODH