Rocky River Public Library is a member of CLEVNET!
CLEVNET is a consortium of over 44 northern Ohio libraries, it is one of the largest library resource sharing networks in the United States.
→ Click here for more information about CLEVNET and its member libraries.
What does this mean for you?
Rocky River Public Library is still an independent Library, joining the CLEVNET consortium enables Rocky River patrons to:
Pickup and return items at any CLEVNET library – over 100 locations in 12 area counties
In addition to enjoying increased access to our materials, we’re making a few other changes to ensure you get the materials you need and have more time to enjoy them:
- Keep Quickflicks for 3 days (instead of 2)
- Keep all other New Release DVDs and Blu-rays for 7 days (instead of 3)
- Our Video games, Magazines and Newspapers, Quickflicks, Rapid Reads, Launchpads, iPads, Playaway Views, Puzzles, and Read-n-Plays will only be available for pickup in the building – to keep these popular items on-site for you, holds will not be able to be placed.
And we’re keeping some things the same:
- Books, movies & TV shows (except new release), audiobooks, & CDs still loan for 21 days
- Rapid Reads and Mags-to-go will still loan for 7 days
All CLEVNET library systems are independent. Loan periods, renewal limits, and overdue fines will vary based on where the item comes from.
- Please check your loan receipts and online accounts for accurate due dates.
Our online catalog has changed, but it will look very familiar to you as it uses the same software.
- Search functionality, placing holds, and account information will change very little.
- Your library card number and PIN will not change.
- You will be able to pay any overdue/lost bills online through My Account.
OverDrive: in addition to RRPL’s OverDrive collection, you will gain access to the entire CLEVNET shared collection, which adds over 150,000 titles!
Hoopla: You can access the entire Hoopla collection, over 500,000 items, through our catalog.
CLEVNET MOBILE APP
Download the CLEVNET Libraries App
Access Clevnet Libraries from your Android phone or tablet. Manage your account, search the catalog, renew and reserve books.
Finally, as with any change, we expect there will be a period of adjustment for our patrons and staff. Rocky River Public Library is dedicated to bringing you the best possible service. If you have any questions or concerns related to our partnership with CLEVNET, please do not hesitate to discuss them with our staff.
We are here to help!
For more information please call 440-333-7610 for assistance.