To contact the Rocky River Public Library Computer Lab or make an appointment
call 440-333-7610 ext. 3783.
Computers run Windows 7 and include:
- Microsoft Office 2010 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access)
- Multiple browsers (Firefox, Chrome, IE, Opera)
- Sound and video file editors (Audacity, Movie Maker)
- Sound and video file players (Windows Media Player, VLC Media Player)
- Image file editors (Picasa, and Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 on the flatbed scanner)
- Access to Library Research Databases
- …and other standard applications
Additional Computer Lab Features:
- Color Printing (also available in the 2nd-floor Children’s Area)
- Flatbed scanner for photos
- Feed scanner for multi-page documents
- Paper shredder
- Magnification & screen reading software/large print keyboard for the visually impaired
- Privacy screens on some monitors to support privacy and security
- A small collection of books for checkout about computers and job searching
COVID-19 Computer / Internet Access
You can enter the Library to access the internet in our computer Center.
Do I need to make a reservation?
Yes. Please call (440) 333-7610 ext.3783 to reserve a computer. In-person walk-up reservations are available at the Greeters Desk for available time slots.
How long can I reserve a computer?
You can make one reservation per day for a one-hour session. Appointment times are:
Monday through Thursday:
9:00-10:00 am 10:30-11:30 am 1:00-2:00 pm 2:30-3:30 pm 4:00-5:00 pm 5:30-6:30 pm *7:00-8:00 pm
Friday and Saturday:
9:00-10:00 am 10:30-11:30 am 1:00-2:00 pm 2:30-3:30 pm *4:00-5:00 pm
1:30-2:30 * 3:00-4:00
* = Final appointment of the day.