To contact the Rocky River Public Library Computer Lab or make an appointment
call 440-333-7610 ext. 3783.
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Office 2019 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher)
- Multiple browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Microsoft Edge)
- Sound and video file editors (Audacity, Video Editor)
- Sound and video file players (Windows Media Player, VLC Media Player)
- Image file editor (Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 on the flatbed scanner)
- PDF Reader (Adobe Acrobat DC)
- PDF Editor (Adobe Acrobat 2017 on one Flatbed Scanner)
- Flatbed scanner (on one computer)
- Magnification and screen reading software/large print keyboard for the visually impaired (on one computer)
- Access to Library Research Databases
- …and other standard applications
Print Station Features:
- Black & White Printing and Color Printing (Single and Double-sided)
- Feed scanner for multi-page documents
- Fax Machine
Please call the Public Computer Room at (440) 333-7610 Option 5 for up-to-date availability and equipment specifications.
COVID-19 Computer / Internet Access
You can enter the Library to access the internet in our computer Center.
Do I need to make a reservation?
Yes. Please call (440) 333-7610 ext.3783 to reserve a computer. In-person walk-up reservations are available at the Greeters Desk for available time slots.
How long can I reserve a computer?
You can make one reservation per day for a one-hour session. Appointment times are:
Monday through Thursday:
9:00-10:00 am 10:30-11:30 am 1:00-2:00 pm 2:30-3:30 pm 4:00-5:00 pm 5:30-6:30 pm *7:00-8:00 pm
Friday and Saturday:
9:00-10:00 am 10:30-11:30 am 1:00-2:00 pm 2:30-3:30 pm *4:00-5:00 pm
1:30-2:30 * 3:00-4:00
* = Final appointment of the day.