To contact the Rocky River Public Library Public Computer Room or to make an appointment
call 440-333-7610, option 5.
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Office 2019 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher)
- Multiple browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Microsoft Edge)
- Sound and video file editors (Audacity, Video Editor)
- Sound and video file players (Windows Media Player, VLC Media Player)
- Image file editor (Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 on the flatbed scanner)
- PDF Reader (Adobe Acrobat DC)
- PDF Editor (Adobe Acrobat 2017 on one Flatbed Scanner)
- Flatbed scanner (on one computer)
- Magnification and screen reading software/large print keyboard for the visually impaired (on one computer)
- Access to Library Research Databases
- …and other standard applications
Print Station Features:
- Black & White Printing and Color Printing (Single and Double-sided)
- Feed scanner for multi-page documents
- Fax Machine
The Public Computer Room closes 15 minutes before the Library.
Please call 440-333-7610, option 5 for up-to-date avaialability and equipment specifications.