COVID-19 Vaccine Information
COVID-19 VACCINE INFORMATION
We recognize that there is an overwhelming amount of information out there about Phase 1B COVID-19 vaccinations, and we want Rocky River residents to know we are here to help. Please call the Library at (440) 333-7610 if you need assistance with any of the following:
- Finding timeline and eligibility requirements for Phase 1B COVID-19 vaccinations.
- Finding a vaccination provider.
- Registering for a vaccination appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: You must meet eligibility requirements to register. We can only complete the registration for you if you have an active email address or a phone that accepts text messages.
We cannot assist with the following:
- Making online vaccination appointments at Cleveland Clinic or MetroHealth using MyChart.
- Completing online registration or making a vaccination appointment if you do not have an active email address or a phone that can accept text messages.
- Completing online registration or making a vaccination appointment that requires your sensitive personal information.
FIND A VACCINATION PROVIDER ONLINE
The Ohio Department of Health and the Cuyahoga County Board of Health maintains lists of COVID-19 vaccine provider locations. Use the links below to access these lists.
The Cuyahoga County Board of Health recommends completing their COVID-19 Vaccine Intake Form and bringing it with you to your vaccination appointment at a CCBH site as only a limited number of blank forms will be available.